- Hundreds of resort properties sold in Southern Utah.
- 2nd generation resort real estate knowledge in St. George.
- Member “Washington County Board of Realtors.”
- Member “Wasatch Front Board of Realtors” (Northern Utah MLS).
- Member “National Association of Realtors.”
- St. George condo management from 1992-2007.
- Certified foreclosure and bank-owned property specialist.
- Resort and Second Home Specialist.
- Areas of expertise:
- Resort communities (nightly rentals allowed) – Las Palmas Condos, Sports Village Condos, Coral Ridge Condos, Coral Springs Condos, Paradise Village Condos, Estancia Condos, Escapes at the Ledges, Sienna Hills Casitas, Town Center, Freedom Village Resort, Sand Hollow Resort.
- Resort Dommunities (no nightly rentals) – Blackrock Condos, Pelican Hills, Tamarack Condos, Bella Terrazza.
- Luxury Homes (w/ amenities) – Stone Cliff, The Cliffs, Paradise Canyon, Sunbrook, The Springs, Kayenta.
- Golfing Communities – Entrada, Green Springs, Coral Canyon, Sunbrook.
- Up and Coming Communities – Little Valley, Serenity Hills, Washington Fields.
- Older, Well-Built Areas – Bloomington, Bloomington Hills, The Boulders.
- Southern Utah – St. George homes, Washington, Santa Clara, Ivins, Hurricane , Southern Utah.
The St. George area has certain rental restrictions depending on where you own. The Sports Village and Las Palmas Resorts have rented so well is because of their special resort zoning. The resort zoning allows for nightly and weekly rentals. In most areas of Southern Utah there are major rental restrictions concerning this type of zoning. At times, during high season (Easter, the St. George Marathon, or the St. George World Senior Games), more nightly rental income may be received on short-term vacation guest rentals, in comparison to a traditional long-term 6-12 month lease agreement.
The greater St. George area is located in the South-West part of Washington County. The Southern Utah cities of Ivins, Santa Clara, St. George, and Washington are home to almost 200,000 people. This scenic area is the gateway to nine state and national parks, such as: The Grand Canyon, Zion Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Arches, Canyonlands, Pine Valley, Fish Lake, and Snow Canyon National Parks.
Few cities can boast the beauty, variety, and stability that St. George can. Here is a city surrounded by breathtaking scenery, nestled in a temperate climate, and anchored to a proud heritage. It challenges geologists and attracts outdoor enthusiasts from all over the world.
The data shows that St. George attracts buyers of all ages. Many St. George property owners enjoy golf and resort lifestyles. Many of the mentioned resorts benefit from zoning which allows for nightly/weekly renting of the property. From this, many buyers are able to recoup some of the operating expenses of a 2nd home. St. George is surrounded by many state and national parks. Zion National park is only 45 minutes away and experienced over 4 million visitors in 2022. The St. George weather appeals to many retirees, golfers, and 2nd home owners. Although the greater St. George are may experience cooler temperatures in the winter, don’t count on building any snow men. Fog and snow are almost non existent. For over 40 years, the St. George Resort team has enjoyed the Southern Utah lifestyle that so many are seeking. Reach out today and let us find you the perfect property.