Let us help you find the perfect resort home or condo
Sell your Las Palmas condo with EXPERTS…
Las Palmas Resort Unit Information
Built on a South-West St. George hillside during 3 different real estate phases, The Las Palmas Resort has some of the best real estate views in Southern Utah. Las Palmas condos are some of most well known examples of St. George real estate resort condos for sale in St George. Second home buyers have been enjoying Las Palmas since 1983. Las Palmas amenities include pools, hot tubs, and basketball courts.The Las Palmas Resort has a lot to offer: everlasting views towards Pine Valley Mountain, the red, white, and black rock of Snow Canyon National Park. Also, The Las Palmas Real estate sits adjacent to the newly renovated Green Valley Spa. There are buildings numbered 1-21 in Las Palmas (except for 11 and 13). All of the which have a white, Mediterranean style real estate and tower 3-stories high. The Las Palmas Resort features elevator access for every Las Palmas unit for sale. The Las Palmas condos for sale range from a Chiquita (1 bedroom 1 bath – 530 sq. ft.) condo, to a massive Casa Del Sol (4 bedroom 3 bath – 2245 sq. ft.) condo. In the beginning, Las Palmas sales first phase began in 1984 which consisted of condo buildings 1, 2, 3, 14, 15, 16. Their second condo phase continued the construction process in 1995, which consisted of buildings 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, and 12. The final condo sales phase included buildings 8, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21, which were finished in November of 2006. See the plat map in “Gallery” to reference building location. Each condo construction phase in Las Palmas differs slightly. All Las Palmas condo buildings have the same architecture. Since most St. George condo buyers prefer more square footage, the newest floor plans features the largest condos in the complex. In the mid-to-late nineties there was less interest in one bedroom sales, therefore, more two and three bedroom condos were built and are available for purchase. The latest phase (2006 construction) features St. George condos for sale with 9′ ceilings. The third floor condos feel extra large, and feature open-vaulted ceilings. There are many upgrades, such as: tile extension, cabinet glaze, and extra lighting which are available in Las Palmas condos for sale. With many different condo sizes available, Las Palmas fits most second home buyers lifestyles.
Las Palmas Floor Plans
Las Palmas Resort Floor Plans – Furnished Models Open and Available Everyday
- Chiquita (530 sq. ft.) One bedroom, one bath, small deck and garden tub.
- Casita (530-750 sq. ft.) One bedroom, one bath, same layout and slightly wider than the Chiquita model.
- Capri (750 sq. ft.) One Bedroom, one bath, end unit layout.
- Acapulco (805 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms, one bath, attached living and dining room, large kitchen bar, both bedrooms lead to deck or patio through sliding glass doors.
- Vera Cruz (1120 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two baths, kitchen with bar, similar and slightly wider than the Acapulco layout, both bedrooms lead to patio or deck.
- Athena (1200 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms, two full baths, large kitchen and deck, most popular floorplan
- Cayman (1350 sq. ft.) Three bedroom, two baths, laundry room, pantry, nice wide deck or patio
- Versaille (1150-1400 sq. ft.) Two large bedrooms, two baths, two walk-in closets, large living area
- Capistrano (1450 sq. ft.) Two bedrooms with third bedroom or den, two baths, large deck or patio
- Barcelona (1400-1600 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two baths, combined living and dining area, three sliding glass doors leading to patio or deck
- Contessa (1500-1740 sq. ft.) Three bedroom with or without nook, two baths, three deck or patio entrances.
- Monterey (1700-2000 sq. ft.) Three bedrooms, two or three baths, large master suite, large deck and living area, kitchen with island.
- Casa Del Sol (2100 sq ft.) Four bedrooms, three full baths, huge deck with storage, largest living area, private Jacuzzi capabilities on deck or patio, huge master suite with walk-in closet.
- Casa Grande (2430 sq. ft.) Four bedrooms (two master suites), three baths, dining room, laundry room, dual sinks in bathrooms, plenty of space for the whole family.
Las Palmas Amenities
–Las Palmas Amenities:
- 4 pools
- 2 Hot tubs
What is covered by my monthly Las Palmas HOA dues?
- All BASIC amenities listed above
- Basic cable
- Insurance of the structure of the building
- Garbage removal
- Landscape detail and maintenance of entire Las Palmas Resort
- HOA part-time staff
*This information is deemed reliable, however, not guaranteed.